|- Kristin Kruger||735 XP|
|- Markus Mauer||735 XP|
|Enea Baldear||7/38 HP||1522 XP|
|- Binky||654 XP|
|Leonid Bellowgust||1453 XP|
|- Alrond||687 XP|
|- Hans||735 XP|
|Thorgrim Ironbore||10/28 HP||1522 XP|
|- Morg Deathstalk||719 XP|
|- Richard the Fair||735 XP|
Date: Sun, Jun 8-10, 302 AL
- June 8: 1st Hohnberg Skirmishers sent to scout Firethrower Cave; did not return. Theodoric Knecht and 1st Hohnberg Crossbows sent to scout troll cave south of town; 1st Crossbows return and report that Theodoric was ambushed by trolls.
- June 8: Recon report of giant centipedes south of town.
- June 10: Council leads expedition to Firethrower Cave in search of 1st Skirmishers. In a series of skirmishes, they defeat a stone giant and three cave bears; there may still be additional bears in the throne room area of the cave.
- All members of the 1st Skirmishers were located, but only two remained alive. Several body parts were missing from other members. The two survivors have resigned from service and will return to Hohnberg when they are fit to travel.
- Two members of the 1st Hohnberg Pikes sustained mortal injuries. One died at the cave, while the other survived long enough to reach town, where he was successfully treated by Kirsa Knecht. The survivor will be forced to resign from field duty due to knee damage, but the remainder of the squad are prepared to continue in service.
- Substantial loot was recovered from the cave (see below).
- June 10: Farmers reported a giant scorpion nest near an Onyx Outcropping along the north shore of the bay. They believe at least 3 scorpions to be present.
|Alabaster ring in the shape of a fish||800|
|Silver mask with inlaid gold symbol of a rapier entering the left cheek and exiting the right||3000|
|Wrought gold spurs engraved with unidentified symbols||700|
|Three eye-sized beads of colored glass||150|
|Silver cloak pin set with 6 moonstones||2000|
|Two large jars of aromatic spices||1600|
|Two detailed stone bonsai trees||1000|
|Golden eagle figurine clutching an alabaster key in its talons||1100|
|Usable Items (not sold)|
|Scroll: Treasure map (Elven)||???|
|Scroll: Ward vs. Undead (Ancient Esh)||500|
|Elven vial of clear indigo liquid||???|
|Elven vial of shiny ebony liquid||???|
|Elven vial of opaque cognac liquid||???|
11.6 total loot shares (5 PCs + 7 henchmen + 31 troops) = 1151gp/share
- PC: 1151gp – 151gp Adventuring Tax = 1000gp
- Henchman: 575gp – 35gp Adventuring Tax = 540gp
- Crossbowmen: 153gp
- Pikemen: 127gp
- Skirmishers: 51gp
Total Adventuring Tax: 1000gp