|Thorgrim Ironbore||Joakim||82 XP|
|James Ironbore||Ranneko||78 XP|
|Enea Baldear||Rekreativc||82 XP|
|Ymira Talurgsla||jeronimooo||71 XP|
Date: Tue, Jul 29 – Thu, Jul 31, 302 AL
- Cleaned up after the battle with the orcs. Dead bandits were:
- Wubbe Tieslink (Male Eirengarder shoemaker, lived in town center)
- Filomena Kretschmann (Female Eirengarder, water carrier, lived in harborside district)
- Fujimora Taro (Male Kueh farmer)
- Kawabata Honomi (Female Kueh farmer) – before dying, mentioned Marina Alserda, an Eirengarder farmer
- Guards sent to stake out the Alserda farm, but it seems to have been abandoned after the attack on the orcs was launched.
- Guided by a dream of her dead husband, Ymira cut short her bed rest, taking the Scars of Dedication and swearing herself to vengeance against orc warlord Ubasun Nintu.
- The ship Aching Lilac arrived during the festival on July 29. Aboard were: